Fashion designing is purely based on application of creativity and innovation. Talking about its vast scope, fashion designing covers a spectrum of tasks. It commencing from creation of a design idea and ends at bringing the product into the market.
Read – Career as a Fashion Designer
Seeing the growth potential of fashion designing as a career option, it is imperative to mark the benefits that attract with the course.
The job description of a fashion designer includes the following:
- Study the latest fashion styles and scenarios to get a brief idea on the recent fashion trends
- Developing a concept or idea for a design
- Creating a prototype of the design
- Preparing a sketch for a general rough view
- Using CAD, Photoshop and other softwares to create the designs
- Select fabric, patterns, colors, styles and so on.
- Choose production techniques
- Gather information on latest products and market preferences
- Prepare samples for your designs and showcase them in various fashion events
- Provide designs to sales agents
- Bringing the designed product into the target market
The requisite abilities and skills that a fashion designer performs determine his distinct competencies.
The success of a fashion designer depends on the parameters of talent and hard work. Pertaining to the expanding fashion market, more and more students are opting for this course to become a successful fashion designer.
IWP is one of the leading fashion designing institutes in India offering the best degree and diploma fashion designing course. Visit us at iwpindiaonline.com for more information on the course.